Wednesday 11 November 2015

WORD OF WISDOM

One day, I drove into a fuel station for a refill.


 


I was driving a car with a capacity of about 120 litres.


 


While the pump attendant refilled my tank, a motorcycle also rode in to the second pump.


 


Before I knew it, the motorcycle was full and the rider rode off while I was still at the pump.


 


**Can you IMAGINE!!!!!!!!!


 


I got in before the motorcycle but it left before me.


 


It suddenly occurred to me that it would be absolutely silly of me to think “I got here before it.


 


How come it is leaving before me?”


 


Why?


 


Our capacity is not the same.


 


The truth is there are times in life when we are stuck at the pump of divinity.


 


Those who came in behind us have gone ahead of us; those who learnt from you seem to have outran you; those who graduated years after you are now the ones calling the shot and it seem as though you are stuck.


 


**Could it just be that your capacity is bigger than theirs?


 


**Could it be that your own assignment needs longer preparation?


 


**Could it be that your character is being formed for the task ahead?


 


You do not know what you need.


 


Only the one who designed the journey knows what is important.


 


Why don’t you hold on? People will often say  my mates are doing this…..my mates have done that …..my mates have this…my mates are now…. But I’m still here doing, having, nothing.


 


It is important to know that you spent nine months of formation in your mothers womb alone and you were given birth to alone even if you’re a twin.


 


Therefore never classify anyone as your mate.


 


God’s dealings with your life is never an estimation of what is happening in the life of your friend or colleagues.


 


God’s dealing in your life is VERY PERSONAL and unique and should never be an estimation of physical and tangible things.


 


Scripture says Joseph was prosperous in prison Gen 29:23.



WORD OF WISDOM

No comments:

Post a Comment